Why We Do What We DoWe make people connect theoretical strategies and operational practice within organizations the world over.
How should your strategy influence operations, and how should your day-to-day performance inform and shape your strategy?
- only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches
- that people are agents with an agency
- that signs influence beliefs, and beliefs influence your ability to perceive signs
- that less is often more
- in training design for emergent effects
- reinforcement is often better than correction
- in pull more than push
- in world-class performance and passion in our deliveries